Hello beautiful people,
In today’s video I made gingerbread pancakes. It was my first time making them and OMG they were amazing.
I accidentally used the wrong flour (oops!) but they still turned out great.
Next time I’ll be making them gluten free so stay tuned for the recipe. Be sure to follow my blog to stay updated with recipes and other posts.
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I used plain flour & it still turned out great)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2/3 cup plant based milk (I used unsweetened nut milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until mixed well. Sit aside for a few minutes
- Heat up frying pan on a low heat
- Add a pancake batter to pan. Let it cook until the middle becomes bubbly then flip with spatula. Let it cook on the other side until done. Repeat for all the pancakes.
- Stack the pancakes. Cover in maple syrup, cinnamon, vegan butter, fruit or whatever you like & enjoy 🙂
Quick, easy, vegan & yummy holiday themed pancakes.
If you have any recipe suggestions for me then comment on one of my YouTube videos or send me a message!